Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions for the students of Indian and Foreign origin which are as follows
Refund policy Students will get 100 percent refund of registration fees within 15 days of booking and if Course will be cancelled by Shiva Shakti then also 100 percent refund will be passed to students. Refund will be processed through our channel against the same payment mode. No refunds will be processed post 15 days with any reason from students. All rights of admission are with Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd ()
1. Students opting for Group /private training shall make registration in advance. Early advance bookings guarantees class space. Courses/sessions shall be conducted only on full and final Payment by the students preceding 2 weeks of the course/ workshop. Reservations can also be facilitated by online and walk-in registration is available, subject to class space. All classes/ courses/ Fitness program and memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. All information regarding the course will be provided to the students before taking the course and students can select their fitness program accordingly. To register at the Shiv Shakti Yoga you must be at least 18 years of age. Students under the age of 18 are required to provide written consent from a parent and/or legal guardian. Registration details provided must be correct and complete.
2. The payment for all the courses/ workshops are on pre-pay basis. All training rates change as per fitness course/workshops and the charges are based on minutes/hours sessions. Payment must be made before the courses are conducted and is accepted through cash/online transfer. All Personal/Group Training sessions/ workshops/courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please carefully refer to our refund policy, available in lieu of refund. Students are eligible for alternative courses/workshop, which is similar to the course category the student has opted for in the same term, available in lieu of the refund, which shall be taken in the same term/year by the student. The selection of courses/workshops by the students are based on availability at that particular centre/s.
3. In the event that a course or workshop is cancelled by the Shiva Shakti Yoga, registered students are eligible to select for an alternative course from the available courses and equally priced course from the similar category or workshop option. An advance notice will be given to students for arranging courses and workshops, changes switching into other courses/workshops prior to the commencement of the course or workshop. Any changes in the scheduled courses are only possible if requested 1 month prior to the 2 commencement of the course or workshop by the student. Similarly, any changes in the scheduled courses by the centre of Shiva Shakti Yoga, will be notified to the students in advance.
4. Any student, after the registration with Shiva Shakti Yoga, at any time, before the beginning of the course or during the course, cannot cancel the course or fitness program they opted and registered for. Students can avail another session/course in the same term but not in next term. This provision is made in lieu of the refund for the course and has been explained to the students during the enquiry.
5. Students must inform the Centre on registration of any medical condition which may affect their ability to do yoga. In particular, they must inform the Centre if they have any of the conditions listed on the registration form. And they must inform the Centre, and in particular their own teacher/Instructor, of any change in their medical circumstances and, if about to take a class, must do so before starting the class. The Centre cannot be responsible for any failure to take a medical condition into account under training if the instructor has not been informed.
6. Shiva Shakti Yoga does not accept responsibility for students who do not follow the class/workshop instructions as provided by the instructor. Any medical or physical conditions, recent or persistent injuries, or relevant disclosure must be made by students to the instructor prior to the beginning of the class. Prior to, during or after class, it is the responsibility of students to inform the instructor if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
7. Shiva Shakti Yoga facilities does not denote the acceptance of the risk associated with all forms of physical exercise, both during and after the courses/workshops. Shiva Shakti Yoga & Fitness including any staff, owners, managers, and directors, will not be held liable for, a) any injury or harm resulting in participation or use of facilities b) any damage to or loss of personal property.
8. If a student misses booked course, these may be made up at any other available course at the same or lower level in the Centre at any time within the same term. They may not be made up in later terms.
9. The Centre reserves the right to refuse to accept any student into a class who it deems for any reason, perhaps age or ability or illness, to be 3 unsuitable or unable to practice yoga as taught at that time in the Centre as per the termination.
10. The Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to the Centre of any student who has in any way disrupted a class or made it difficult for other students to enjoy the benefit of the class as the student will be terminated as per the termination.
11. Although we do our best to keep an eye on personal property, the Yoga Centre cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of valuables left unattended. We dispose of accumulated lost property at the end of each term.
12.Shiva Shakti Yoga does not provide food at all of its centres. Student can consume outside food on their own risk and consequences.
13.All students are provided accommodation by Shiva Shakti Yoga. Only the registered/enrolled students is allowed to accommodate. The families/friends/relatives of the students are restricted from sharing the accommodation available to the Shiva Shakti Yoga students.
14. Student can find the details about the centres and the schedules of their courses/ workshop on the website of Shiva Shakti Yoga.
15. All students are required to complete a waiver/disclaimer/consent form in order to register with Shiva Shakti Yoga. Students who arrive late for a class for which they have registered will not receive the whole session of that class. However, if the Personal/ Group Trainer is late for any session/s, the registered student/s will receive the full session from the trainer.
16. Students will be charged full price for any registered classes that they miss or fail to attend. However, students will be informed in advance by Shiva Shakti Yoga in case of cancellation of any training session as per the cancellation policy. On occasion, teachers may be substituted at short notice; in such cases the cancellations policy still applies.
17. If at any time the class/workshop is delayed or not conducted by reason of causes which are beyond the reasonable control, including, without limitation, war, revolutions, fire, flood, tempest, earthquake, civil commotion, strike, lockout, death etc., referred to ‘Force Majeure’ , the class will be suspended for that duration of the Force Majeure. The class/workshop shall be resumed as soon as practicable after the Force Majeure has come to an end.
18. Shiva Shakti Yoga reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as well as process at any time. Significant changes will be indicated by notice on the website and simultaneously, will be informed to the registered students. Shiva Shakti Yoga assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information provided as is, without warranty of any kind, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Shiva Shakti Yoga further disclaims any liability in connection with the site or the information provided herein. In no event will the Shiva Shakti Yoga will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost, profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if the Shiva Shakti Yoga is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact the Shiva Shakti Yoga.
19. Also it is strongly stated if at all any dispute arises between the student/ students and Shiva Shakti Yoga, then the said dispute should be referred to Arbitration and the Arbitrator for the same will be appoint by Shiva Shakti Yoga. Also it is to be noted that the dispute will be referred to the sole Arbitrator, i.e, Adv. Sudhir Reddy. Further the Arbitration proceedings will have the exclusive jurisdiction of Pune, and no other place.
20. That the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding on both the parties and further the deprived party shall not have any right to challenge the said award in any court of law. 5
21. Shiva Shakti Yoga states that if all any student/students is or are found doing any criminal activity then they shall be prosecuted under Criminal Procedure Code.
22. All the students of Indian as well as foreign origin shall comply with the aforesaid terms and conditions.
23: Students will get 100 percent refund of registration fees within 15 days of booking and if Course will be cancelled by Shiva Shakti then also 100 percent refund will be passed to students. Refund will be processed through our channel against the same payment mode. No refunds will be processed post 15 days with any reason from students.
All rights of admission are with Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd ()
We know that your privacy is important and understand that the protection of privacy is a major concern to our students. Shiva Shakti Yoga has created this privacy statement to demonstrate its commitment to upholding the privacy of visitors to its website amongst other contacts and visitors at the centre. Shiva Shakti Yoga describes the type of information it collects and how and why & how such information gathered is used.
During registration, users are required to provide their contact information (such as name, email id, country), which Shiva Shakti Yoga uses to provide requested services for its visitors. Shiva Shakti Yoga collects personal data of the students that are taking classes at Shiva Shakti Yoga (“the Students”), in order to keep a file of its members. Such submission include queries, feedback or other information needed to respond to specific requests. In addition, Shiva Shakti Yoga may retain emails and other information sent to it for its internal administrative purposes to help it serve you better. Shiva Shakti Yoga may combine information supplied by the students during registration process on web site with usage data to learn more about users and their preferences about the content available on the site. Shiva Shakti Yoga may use this information to tailor services to specific interests of visitors/students, or to contact visitors about offers from its business associates, which may be of interest to them. Without prior written/Oral consent, Shiva Shakti Yoga, will never transfer or disclose any personal data of the visitors/Students to a third party.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Shiva Shakti Yoga will use updated personal data only to keep the students informed about Shiva Shakti Yoga activities and possible changes e.g the class schedule, send event updates, to send occasional special promotions and to contact and provide service to improve the overall delivery of Shiva Shakti Yoga’s services. If the students does not want to receive any communication from Shiva Shakti Yoga, he/she can opt out by sending an email or informing our staff at class. The students is informed that in such a case he/she may not be able to make use of Shiva Shakti Yoga’s products and services.
NO INFORMATION SHARING
Shiva Shakti yoga does not sell, rent or lease its student’s information and registration lists to third parties. All information provided by the students is treated with highest standards of safety, security and confidentiality and only used when required by the court of law prevailing in the country or used in special cases, when the Shiva Shakti Yoga has reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfere with (either intentionally or unintentionally) its rights or property. Shiva Shakti Yoga may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others.
Shiva Shakti Yoga will take appropriate step to ensure that personal data is protected from unauthorized access and disclosure, including limiting access to such data only to those employees with a business need to know. Student’s medical data such as physicians contact information will be used only in emergency and only for the safety of the students.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Shiva Shakti Yoga is always interested in what the visitor or students have to say. For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com